Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sierra Wireless Aircard 881U, a 3G/HSDPA USB modem, and Indosat IM2 broom xtra

Today i bought Sierra Wireless Aircard 881U, a 3G/HSDPA USB modem, and Indosat IM2 broom xtra (prepaid unlimited internet access) at Bintang Raya store in Cempaka Mas Jakarta. Thanx to my brother, finally he can convince me to use HSDPA modem... (he is a real marketer tho!!!)

Eventho my bro told me to use HSDPA USB modem since ages (heheheh) but i can't just buy it like that, i have to make sure that the modem is what i really need. Usually i used my CDMA mobile phone (Samsung S179) + Starone to connect to the internet and so far there is NO PROBLEM (well no significant problem) at all except that i have to reload the credit balance everytime i want to surf the net and it is impractical for me!

I searched in the net about HSDPA modem and what kind of card that i have to use with it and after i analyzed all the potential modems and cards, i chose SIERRA WIRELESS AIRCARD 881U + IM2 BROOM XTRA (UNLIMITED)..... yea yea yea once again thanxxx to my bro! I hope in the future i won't find any problems with it. Well let's see.......

No comments:

Post a Comment