Friday, April 10, 2009

Indonesian Election 2009

OMG... as an Indonesian, yesterday, i didn't go to TPS (Tempat Pemungutan Suara / a place to elect) because my name was not registered. What was wrong??? i never have any intention to be GOLPUT (intention not to vote/give my voice on the election day). The bureaucracy IS BAD!!!

I watched the news that in Madura around 3000 people were not registered (only 2000 were registered on the election day - it means more than half of the elector were not registered!). The inconveniency was not in Java only but also all over Indonesia. Hehehe.. it's funny! Whether KPU (Komisi Pemilihan Umum / The institution which held and arrange the election) worked well and did its best or NOT. Why all the mess happened? Do they need more time to prepare the election?

As the citizen of Indonesia i feel bad and not comfortable with all the situation especially i can't give my voice to this country! KPU took my right to vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment