Sunday, April 12, 2009

Google Earth

I just tried google earth and i found it very interesting... amazing!!! I never use it before and i thought it would be difficult for me to try but i was WRONG!

When we open google earth, it display sidebar menu (consist of title bars: Find/Search, Place, Layer) on the left side and globe picture on the right side. We can turn around the globe picture just like on the 3D globe so we can see the earth rolling. I can find my country, my city, my address, and my home (the roof top of my home).

In the first attempt that i did, i look for my country from the globe picture in Google Earth

Then i zoom it to see in more detail to see my country and the neighboring ones

Then i look for Jakarta and zoom it again (it is more spesific to the place where i live) and... voilla....

WOW... i can feel the experience of "being a bird" that fly up in the sky. Just like a kid with a new toy!

Those of you who would like to try to install Google Earth and use it find a place or whatever, here is the link to download it :

Google Earth 5.0.11337.1968



No comments:

Post a Comment