Sunday, August 23, 2009

Umrah Visa...

OMG... i missed the flight to Jeddah..

I was supposed to fly to Jeddah last August 21st but til i wrote this blog i haven't got my visa yet!!!...

I talked to the travel agency and they told me that they are still trying to connect with the Ministry of Umrah and Hajj in Saudi.

Here is the line to get the visa:

- Document
- Entry data (to the Ministry of Umrah and Hajj in Saudi)
- waiting for the MOFA number
- get the MOFA number
- bring the number to the Saudi Embassy (by the travel agency)
- VISA

I am still waiting for miracle so i could get my visa n do umrah.. i think i will reschedule the trip n Insha Allah i'll do it in the last Ramadan (Lailatul Qadr) if i could get the visa..

Ohhh... i have to be patient... more patient...

No comments:

Post a Comment