Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Photoshop CS3

Mmmm... I am taking Graphic Design Course and it's been the 3rd meeting now!

Learning Graphic Design is so much fun.. i could make my own brochure etc LOL..

UNFORTUNATELY, I can't install Photoshop CS3 to my laptop! My laptop is LG E300 and its OS is Vista x32. I don't know whyyyyyyyyyy.... HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.....

I've been searching / googling for help and i had tried "those help" but nothing was really a help for me! So sad... i really need to install that software coz i have to do my homework! (my teacher doesn't even know to solve this problem!) I tried to add some scripts, delete all adobe files, installed the software using safe mode, etc. NOTHING WAS WORKING!!! Eeerrrrrrrr..........

What should i do??? well, i could install it to my PC but i rarely use that PC coz it is not in my room!

Anyone out there could really help me???

PS: I found 1 interesting site for those who want to learn PHOTOSHOP, you can click this ilmuphotoshop

No comments:

Post a Comment