Monday, December 29, 2008

Ummm... this is my first time using blogger to write my blog, i feel kinda 'awkward' (hey this is my first time remember). i need some adjustments here and there LOL.

I, actually, kinda lazy in doing this thing but hey i think it's about the time for me to start it (kinda late i guess).

I like reading books (novel is not my favorite but i read it tho), traveling when i have the money, shopping when i have the money, hanging out with friends, browsing the net, drinking coffee n tea (mochachino is my fav drink and starbucks is my fav place), watching films (schindler's list is my fav film), people+culture+languages, etc..

Here, i would write about those things that i like n ummm maybe i would add some topics like political issues (tough), global issues, management (lol), issues related to religion or belief (i ain't a religious typo person but sometimes i like to talk about it).

Just give me some time to adjust myself with this

No comments:

Post a Comment