Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Nokia N8 - Review

Hello again...

I've been using my new Nokia N8 for 6 days now... So far so good, it means i like this smartphone so much!




There are several points that i like to share about my Nokia N8 with you guys..

1. OS. Symbian^3 is running smoother in N8 compare to Symbian 60 5th version in N97 (both are touchscreen smartphone).
2. Touchscreen.  Compare to resititive touchscreen in N97, I feel more comfortable with AMOLED capacitive touchscreen in N8 because i don't have to be worried when i touch it and when i am using my N8 outside the room at noon, i still can see or read my N8 menu.
3. Camera. 12 Megapixels Camera + Xenon flash is really a big deal for me! i don't have to bring my digital camera anymore. Front camera for video call also brighter. When i made a video with N8, the video run smooth in HD quality.
4. Photo + Video. I can edit my photos and videos in my N8. There is applications for such things which is already integrated in N8. I love it!!!
5. Ovi Maps. I can download maps + navigation for free at ovi maps!!!
6.  Messaging. N8 provide you with conversation SMS display mode. It is more fun when i read my sms in conversation mode.
7. E-mail. with push mails feature i can receive all e-mails just like i receive sms.
8. Quickoffice. Quickoffice is not in full feature, TOO BAD!!! I must buy the licence to get full feature of quickoffice!!!

Next time, I will try to review softwares for N8 


No comments:

Post a Comment