Tuesday, June 15, 2010

...nothing certain in this life

I talked with my friend yesterday. It's kinda not serious but also serious.. mmm.. makes me think or rethink about something..... :(

...nothing certain in this life

Me : Lets start dreaming then wake up to reach the dreams... Certain or uncertain is depending on how u see it :) good luck bro...

Friend : Tired of dreaming and feel the uncertainty,, Maybe i should keep on be realistic and stay on the ground,, even though sometimes some 'butterflies' blows my head up in the sky,,
Me : Hahahahah beware those butterflies r poisoning...

Friend : and very deadly too..
Me : Yea.... But sometimes we need those poisons to entertain our life...

Friend : Yup it always makes us forget the reality and the fact..

Me : Reality? Phantasy? I like both... Too serious will make u get old fastaaaaaaaa.....

Friend : i like something old :p

No comments:

Post a Comment